Frequently Asked Questions
How to upgrade RK25 UHF RFID Reader FW
Last Updated 4 months ago
Before checking the procedures below. Please make sure RK25 has already installed in UHF Gun.
- Use USB cable or snap on to connect to your RK25 and put the Firmware file to the Download folder.
- Go to EZConfig, clicking the setting list bar on the left.
- Find the “Update Firmware” then click it.
- Find the “Download/” path then click it.
- Find the UHF Reader Firmware which you need to upgrade then click it.
- After clicking “OK” the system will start upgrading automatically.
- After upgrading completed. Check the Firmware Version again to make sure upgraded successfully.
- Clicking the “Device Information”.
- Check your “Firmware Version” in Device Information