Frequently Asked Questions
How to do Wi-Fi echo test on 8 series terminals?
Last Updated 5 months ago
- On PC (Server) site:
- Open the echo test program
- Select the setting as [TCP/IP - Server]
- Check the information of the Local IP and port
- Click [Start] to enable the echo test
- On 8series Terminal site:
- Press  +  + [Power] to enter【System Menu】.
- Select 【Wi-Fi Menu】.
- Select 【Network Setting】.
- If you use DHCP to get IP Address, please make sure Local IP Address, SubNet Mask, DNS Server IP and Default Gateway have been set 0.0.0.0.
- If you use Static IP, please input the proper Local IP Address, SubNet Mask, DNS Server IP and Default Gateway.
- Select【WLAN Setting】input the AP's SSID.
- Select【Security】input the security setting and passcode for Wi-Fi connection.
- Select【Echo Tests】Select 【Client Mode】
- Input the server IP，Ex: 192.168.6.44
- Input the server port，Ex:1024
- After the terminal connect to the W-Fi AP, you should see the prompt on the screen
=============== Ready Any key to start=================
12. You can press ENTER key to start the Echo Test.